THE Image card
Terms & Conditions
THE National Bank's THE Image Debit Card service is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions are in addition to those found in your Understanding Your Deposit Account brochure. The photo, logo, artwork or other image submitted by you from hereafter will be referred to as the "Image".
- You certify that you have read and understood the "Image Guidelines" and the Image you submitted to THE National Bank complies with these Image Guidelines.
- There is a $10 fee for ordering a THE Image Debit Card unless otherwise disclosed. You authorize THE National Bank to charge all applicable fees to the main checking account associated with your "THE Image" Debit Card when your Image is approved. This $10 fee applies to all new, replacement and reissued THE Image Cards.
- You confirm that you have the sole right to use the Image you are submitting and have obtained necessary written consent from the owner of the Image to allow THE National Bank, its agents or suppliers to alter, copy, print, store, distribute, prepare and use the Image on your "THE Image" Debit Card. Evidence of this consent may be required. You (or by the consent from the Image's owner) grant to THE National Bank a perpetual, non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide, irrevocable license to use the Image and the data you provide to THE National Bank for the purpose of providing your THE Image Debit Card. Use of the provided Image will not infringe any businesses or individual person's rights, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- THE National Bank reserves the right to deny use of any Image you submit, or to refuse to issue a THE Image Debit Card.
- You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless THE National Bank, its successors and assigns, against any claims arising or loss incurred by THE National Bank resulting from your use of this service or as a result of the Image being used on and reproduced on your "THE Image" Debit Card, or arising out of or as a result of THE National Bank altering, copying, printing, storing, distributing or using the Image.
- THE National Bank's liability hereunder is limited to refunding the fee associated with the issuance of the "THE Image" Debit Card, and THE National Bank is not liable to you for any loss, damage, claim or expense whatsoever in relation to any action or omission by THE National Bank permitted under these Terms and Conditions. THE National Bank is not responsible for poor-quality Images or Images poorly positioned on the THE Image Debit Card template.
- Your THE Image Debit Card remains the property of THE National Bank and you agree to immediately return or destroy the card if asked by THE National Bank for any reason, or if the account(s) that your THE Image Debit Card is linked to is closed.
- If approved, the Image will be stored by THE National Bank, its agents or suppliers. The Image will be printed on any subsequent reissued THE Image Debit Cards unless you have uploaded another image within that period.
You must agree to the Terms and Conditions to continue.